Monday, August 12, 2019

nicodimas

A tale told by firelight


Sit by the fire young one.

Sit and listen to the tale of old nicodimas.

My tale begins not with me....nor my mother.
It begins with my grandmother of mine....and it may be said of us all.

Back before in the old world....before the storms....before the fall....before me and you.

There were warnings of course....easy to see by everyone...but humans are blind to the obvious most times.   They thought they could fix all their ills....eventually.

They were wrong.

Our story begins with a young girl and her friends who sought to make the world better.
Youth often wants to fix things, yes,  if the heart is in the right place.

Her name was Cassie...she and her friends were very smart...some say too smart.
They built and made many things.
What they are known and remembered most for is one thing.
They called it Adam.
It was the first true AI.

No comments: